Patient Care Coordinator – Morris County
The Patient Care Coordinator performs a variety of reception, insurance, and data entry duties for patients/parents in an engaging, welcoming, and warm manner. Answer telephones, schedule appointments, handle patient finance at time of service, maintain patient records, and coordinate patient flow through office. Promote a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for team and patients.
- Open office, Unlock doors, lamps and lights on
- Turn on electronic equipment in front area (computer, tv, radio)
- Retrieve messages from answering service and voicemail
- Greet patients on telephone and in person
- Answer telephone and triage phone calls
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Input patient data and documents into software system
- Manage daily schedule to maximize productivity and staffing
- Maintain cancellation list
- Follow up calls to broken appointment patients
- Preparing the patient schedule for the following day
- General clerical duties- Fax, photocopy, tidy patient areas and workspace
- Perform any reasonable request from manager and/or doctors
- Responsible for complying with OSHA, HIPAA security, and privacy policies at all times.
- Writing Patient and Doctor Thank you’s
- Collect monies due at time of service
- Bring all checks to team member responsible for bank deposit
- Prepare End of Day numbers
- Petty cash money counted and recorded daily
- Close office
- Print and delivery night call to doctor(s)
- Balance end-of-day deposit sheet
- Support the surgeon in creating treatment plans, coordinating with insurances, and presenting this treatment plan to the patients.
Riverside Oral Surgery, the official Oral Surgeons of the New Jersey Devils and home to Instagram’s “BloodyToothGuy” is one of the most highly-recognized, well-established, and respected surgeon-owned and operated practices in Northeast. Today, with eleven locations, Riverside Oral Surgery continues to expand its brand of oral and maxillofacial surgery well beyond its Northern, NJ roots. As the practice continues to grow, so too do the offerings of our surgeons, each bringing a focus complementary to the full-scope group as a whole.
To apply: send your resume to [email protected]