Oral Surgeon Career Opportunities in New Jersey
Riverside Oral Surgery, the official Oral Surgeons of the New Jersey Devils and home to Instagram’s “BloodyToothGuy” is one of the most highly recognized, well-established, and respected surgeon-owned and operated practices in New Jersey, is currently seeking a highly motivated, engaged, and enthusiastic Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon to join our growing practice.
This role presents an amazing opportunity for both recent or upcoming graduates who are board certified or board eligible as well as experienced surgeons. All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Who you are:
- You are motivated, hardworking, and interested in personal and professional development
- You understand what it takes to cultivate the optimal patient experience…each and every time.
- You possess strong teamwork orientation and leadership
- You are partnership minded & have an entrepreneurial
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Great benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, life, ltd, 401k, paid time off, malpractice, and continuing education reimbursement.
- A defined and proven path to
About the practice:
Riverside Oral Surgery is the leading oral and maxillofacial surgery group in New Jersey, founded 14 years ago by Dr. Jason Auerbach with a singular focus, “the optimal patient experience…each and every time”. Today, with eleven rapidly expanding locations and serving as the Official Oral Surgeons of the New Jersey Devils, ROS is bringing its brand of oral surgery beyond Bergen, Essex, and Middlesex Counties. With expertise ranging from wisdom tooth removal and dental implants to corrective jaw surgery. As the practice continues to grow, so do the offerings of our surgeons, each bringing a focus complementary to the group as a whole.
Riverside Oral Surgery has differentiated itself from all other oral maxillofacial surgery groups not only in its attention to detail and focus on the optimal patient experience but the fact that it is still owned and operated by the surgeons themselves without any other private equity or DSO involvement.
You can visit our website or social media for more information regarding our practice: https://www.riversideoralsurgery.com
To apply: send your resume to [email protected]