Riverside Oral Surgery, the official Oral Surgeons of the New Jersey Devils and home to Instagram’s “BloodyToothGuy” is one of the most highly-recognized, well-established, and respected surgeon-owned and operated practices in Northeast. Today, with eleven locations, Riverside Oral Surgery continues to expand its brand of oral and maxillofacial surgery well beyond its Northern, NJ roots. As the practice continues to grow, so too do the offerings of our surgeons, each bringing a focus complementary to the full-scope group as a whole.
We are seeking a highly motivated, engaged, and enthusiastic Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon to join our growing practice.
This role presents an amazing opportunity for both recent or upcoming graduates who are board certified or board eligible as well as experienced surgeons. All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Who you are:
- You are motivated, hard working, and interested in personal and professional development
- You understand what it takes to cultivate the optimal patient experience…each and every time.
- You possess strong teamwork orientation and leadership skills.
- You are partnership minded & have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Great benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, life, ltd, 401k, paid time off, malpractice, and continuing education reimbursement.
- A defined and proven path to partnership.
About the practice:
Riverside Oral Surgery is the leading oral and maxillofacial surgery group in New Jersey, founded 14 years ago by Dr. Jason Auerbach (aka @bloodytoothguy), with a singular focus, “the optimal patient experience…each and every time”. Today, with eleven rapidly expanding locations and serving as the Official Oral Surgeons of the New Jersey Devils, ROS is bringing it’s brand of oral surgery beyond Bergen, Essex and Middlesex Counties. With expertise ranging from wisdom tooth removal and dental implants to corrective jaw surgery. As the practice continues to grow, so do the offerings of our surgeons, each bringing a focus complementary to the group as a whole.
Riverside Oral Surgery has differentiated itself among all other oral maxillofacial surgery groups not only in its attention to detail and focus on the optimal patient experience but the fact that it is still owned and operated by the surgeons themselves without any other private equity or DSO involvement.
You can visit our website or social media for more information regarding our practice: https://www.riversideoralsurgery.com
To inquire directly, please email Megan Dwier, Director of Human Resources at [email protected]